Orofacial Complex Registration
- Pre-recorded release: April 24, 2024
- Live: Online May 16-18, 2024
- 35 contact hours to meet the requirement for certification
(Pre-recorded: 15 hours, Live: 20 hours)
- the science of OMDs
- anatomy & physiology of the orofacial complex
- importance of airway, respiration, and patency
- development and common disruptions
- swallowing and typical variances
- sucking habits
- the team and when to refer
Course is limited to LICENSED Speech-Language Pathologists, Dental Hygienists, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and Dentists or the equivalent internationally.
Registration for the Understanding the Orofacial Course is not complete until the instructor receives the demographic registration information, payment, and licensure equivalent for the potential attendee. This course has limited seating; therefore, if you must cancel your class, we will work with you as best as we can. Cancellations after access to the pre-recorded information may be provided at 50% of the total course cost. Cancellation requests made less than 2 weeks before the start of the class date/time may not receive a partial refund nor a transfer. When you register for a class, it is understood that you agree to these terms.
Special Needs Accommodations
Accommodations are made for all attendees with extended time provided for the completion of the pre-recorded assignments. With each pre-recorded segment, an untimed test will be required that consists of three questions.