The purpose of this course is to gain a basic understanding of Orofacial Myology or oromyofunctional therapy.
- 30 Days Access to the Course
Upon Course Completion, participants will be able to:
- Define dynamic diaphragmatic nasal respiration patterns
- Understand the muscular complex associated with correct breathing patterns
- Discuss gas exchange that occurs in relation to breathing function or dysfunction
- Identify common breathing challenges associated with oromyofunctional disorders
- Discuss variances in treatment of breathing as related to the orofacial respiratory complex